Juniper Networks was founded on a simple but incredibly powerful vision for the future of the network: “Connect everything. Empower everyone.” Juniper Networks believes that the secret to innovation is a common language. And that language is Junos.
Juniper remains uniquely positioned to maintain industry leadership based on our core competencies in architecture, silicon design, and the industry’s only carrier-class, purpose-built "pure IP" modular network operating system — Junos®. Juniper offers a broad product portfolio, spanning routing, switching, security, application acceleration, identity policy and control, and management designed to give customers unmatched performance, greater choice and flexibility while reducing overall total cost of ownership.
Today, Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with 7,000 dedicated employees and offices in nearly 50 countries. Their customers include the top 100 global service providers, 30,000 enterprises, including 99 of the Global Fortune 100, as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher education organizations.
From the Enterprise Networks Solutions YouTube Channel
- Juniper Networks Announces Date and Webcast Information for Upcoming Investor Conferences in December 2017
- Juniper Networks Democratizes the Telco Cloud with Contrail Cloud Enhancements
- Juniper Networks Disrupts Optical Market with Industry's First Open, Disaggregated Optical Line System
- Juniper Networks Announces Date and Webcast Information for Upcoming Investor Conference in November 2017
- SoftBank Selects Juniper Networks for Next-Generation Commercial Core Network