Palo Alto Networks
Founded by security visionary, Nir Zuk, Palo Alto Networks, offers real innovation in the firewall, enabling unprecedented visibility and control of all applications and content—by user, not just IP address—at up to 20Gbps with no performance degradation. Based on patent pending App-ID™ technology, our next-generation firewalls accurately identify applications—regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption—and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. As a result, the firewall is once again able to function as a strategic point of network control. This enables enterprises to safely embrace web-based applications and social media, while maintaining complete visibility and control and significantly reducing total cost of ownership through architecture simplification and device consolidation.
“Port blocking” firewalls are no longer an effective network security solution to manage the risks and rewards of today’s Internet applications in the enterprise. This is not surprising since firewalls have seen no innovation and have changed very little over the last 15 years. IT organizations have tried to compensate for their deficiencies by surrounding them with proxies, intrusion prevention systems, URL filtering, and other costly and complex devices. But despite this propagation of point solutions, it still proved to be ineffective in today’s application and threat landscape. It is time to address the many shortcomings of the current legacy firewall and network security infrastructure!
From the Enterprise Networks Soutions YouTube Channel
Contact Enterprise Networks Solutions today to setup a FREE simple "Proof of Concept" on your network. At the end of the POC, you will receive a complimentary Application Vulnerability Report (AVR) so you can see what is getting through your current firewall.
- Palo Alto Networks and Girl Scouts of the USA Announce Collaboration for First-Ever National Cybersecurity Badges
- Palo Alto Networks Announces New Cloud-Based Security Service for Remote Locations and Mobile Users
- Palo Alto Networks Announces Formation of Venture Fund to Radically Change Future of Security Innovation
- Palo Alto Networks Ushers in the Future of Security Innovation With New Cloud-Based Application Framework
- Palo Alto Networks Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results